Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things I learned today: Chicken tastes much better when it was killed that day. Really, the quality is just not comparable. I was a bit surprised that the food was not as differnt as I'm used to in the US. It was differnt, but if I'd had this food in a US Indian restaraunt I wouldn't have been that surprised.

Breakfast was good, I'm getting spoiled by all the fruit and fruit juice. But seriously, someone needs to show that chef what real french toast is like.

The city looks very pretty in the day, I feel like I'm in an Indiana Jones movie, minus the nazis.

I'm happy to say jet lag doesn't seem to be as bad as I was fearing. I'm starting to adjust to the time quite well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Well, I figure I'm so tired all the time, I won't notice the difference. And everyone knows I'm out of it at work.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home